Polling districts and polling places review
In this section
Polling districts and polling places review 2023
We are carrying out a review of our polling districts and polling places from 2 October 2023. This is in readiness for the next scheduled elections in 2024. We must review polling provisions within the Parliamentary Constituencies, which from the next parliamentary election, the entire district will fall within the South West Herts Constituency. The remaining ward of that constituency falls within Dacorum Council, for which they have included as part of their review. Notice of Polling District and Place review. View Polling District Electorate information.
The review is designed to see if the polling districts and polling places in Three Rivers suit the needs of voters and includes:
- polling district boundaries within each ward in the district
- location of the polling places and stations in each polling district
- access to each polling station
As part of the review process we:
- want to make sure all electors in Three Rivers have reasonable facilities for voting as are practicable in the circumstances
- welcome your views on existing polling arrangements, and suggestions for alternatives
- welcome your views, particularly if you're a disabled resident, as we seek to ensure that polling places are accessible to those who are disabled. We also welcome comments from those with expertise in access for persons with disabilities.
The aim of the review is to make sure:
- electors have such reasonable facilities for voting as are practicable in the circumstances
- as far as is reasonable and practicable, polling places are accessible to all electors and consider the needs of disabled persons
This is your opportunity for you to have your say.
This consultation is now closed.