Mental health and wellbeing
Information for a range of mental health support across the Three Rivers District.
In this section
Mental Health Services for adults
On this page you will find information for a range of mental health support across the district. Click on the links below to access support services:
- Herts Mind Network -Services include peer support, group activities, counselling and a crisis helpline. Provided online, over the phone or from their countywide wellbeing centres.
- Three Rivers Community Support Service – Three Rivers Community Support Service is here to provide advice, information and holistic outreach support to people who are experiencing mental ill-health or need help with their mental wellbeing.
- Togetherall - An online, anonymous, mental health community monitored by professionals. It offers a range of support, courses and advice. Free for Hertfordshire residents over 16.
- Healthy Hubs - A free one-stop shop for health and wellbeing information, advice and support.
- NHS HPFT’s Single Point of Access - Make a referral or talk about an urgent mental health problem.
- The National NHS ‘Every Mind Matters’ - Here you will find expert advice, practical tips, and plenty of help and support if you're stressed, anxious, low or struggling to sleep – or get Your Mind Plan and discover what works for you.
- Samaritans - Provides a safe space for you, someone you're worried about or wellbeing support. Open to anyone 24 hours a day through phone call, email, letter, self-help app and online chats.
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) - The Campaign Against Living Miserably can support men who are experiencing mental health difficulties/suicidal thoughts.
- Stay Alive App - Signposting for emergency or support services in Hertfordshire, as well as tools to help keep people safe in times of crisis and self-care ideas
- Slice of Happiness - a project of Watford and Three Rivers Trust, that offers free support for residents suffering from difficult emotions
- Shout - free crisis text service for anyone, anywhere