Cleaner and detergent bottles belong with your RECYCLING.
For updates on the collections at this current time please check here
Examples: Washing up liquid bottles, cleaning sprays, and bleach bottles.
Please Remember: Please rinse them out before recycling as left-over liquid can make other recyclables dirty. Lids and lables can be left on.
- Plastic rubbish in the British countryside kills thousands of land animals every year.
- Enough plastic bottles are tossed each year to circle the planet five times.
- Recycling a single plastic bottle will save enough energy to power a lightbulb for three hours or more.
- More than 15% of the money we spend on products pays for packaging – most of which goes straight in the bin.
- 8 million tonnes of the world’s plastics end up in our oceans each year, creating a waste patch three times the size of France.