Complain about a driver or operator

Report a complaint or concern about a taxi driver, private hire vehicle driver or vehicle operator

If you have a complaint about a Three Rivers licensed driver, vehicle or operator, please raise the issue with the driver or operator in the first instance.

If you believe the driver or operator has not addressed your concern adequately, you can tell us about the problem so that we can investigate. Please include the driver’s badge number and plate number when submitting your complaint.

Complain about a licensed driver, vehicle or operator

If the issue is about an offence, such as reckless driving, contact Hertfordshire Constabulary in the first instance by calling 101.