Construction licensing

Apply for a skip licence or scaffolding licence through Hertfordshire County Council

In this section

Skip licence

You need to apply to be a skip operator, and get a licence to place a skip on a public verge, road or pavement.

Skip licences for Three Rivers District are issued by Hertfordshire Country Council.

Apply for a skip licence

You may also need to apply for a parking suspension if you wish to reserve a public bay to place a skip. For more information, see our parking suspensions and dispensations page.