Support webinar for those hosting Ukrainians in Three Rivers
31st August 2022
All hosts of Ukrainian refugees in Three Rivers are invited to a webinar offering information and support this September.
The session is being hosted by Watford & Three Rivers Trust (W3RT) CVS in collaboration with Three Rivers District Council and Watford Borough Council and other key partners for anyone hosting or sponsoring Ukrainian arrivals in their own homes. Hosts can sign up via this link, the Zoom link will then be circulated a week before the event. The virtual webinar is on Tuesday 20th September 5:30-6:30pm.
Representatives from both councils, Herts Mind Network Flourish programme, Welcome Churches and W3RT CVS will be on hand to provide information on the following topics:
- General support available for Ukrainian guests and hosts/sponsors
- Emotional wellbeing and mental health support for guests and hosts/sponsors
- Mediation for guests and sponsors
- Practical issues such as housing and safeguarding
- Where to go for specific information on schooling, employment and benefits
There will also be a Q&A session for any questions that can be answered on the day.
For more information contact email@example.com or call or text 07377929842.