Spring forward with a healthier and happier workplace
09th March 2023
With one in six workers experiencing a mental health issue in the past week, is it time to check in with your employees’ health and wellbeing?
Hertfordshire County Council is successfully working with 30 local small and medium sized businesses from the private and voluntary sectors to lead the way to healthier workplaces in Hertfordshire for everyone. Since the Herts Healthy Workplace programme launched in October 2022, it’s been supporting almost 1,500 employees and trained over 50 workplace health champions, addressing any health concerns in their workplace. Get personalised advice, support and training to help your business make the changes needed for a healthier and happier workplace.
"We are still quite early in our journey with Herts Health Workplace scheme, but we have been so impressed with the guidance and support offered so far. The training for our wellbeing champions was fantastic and has armed them with the knowledge they need to be able to support and signpost all our staff in managing their mental and physical health." Kelly, Head of Human Resources, Workplace Health Lead, SA Law
Join today and get registered for April’s intake.
Want to learn more? Drop into a free lunchtime webinar from 12:30pm to 1pm on 16 or 21 March. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
What the programme offers:
For your staff:
- Free wellbeing checks in the workplace
- Signposting to external support
- Training on key health and wellbeing topics
- Access to health and wellbeing events and webinars
- Engagement with national and local campaigns
- One to one support from a trained health improvement specialist
- A survey with your employees on their current health and wellbeing
- Support with personalised health and wellbeing action planning to create sustainable change
- Assistance embedding health and wellbeing into the culture of your business
Find out more at www.hertshealthyworkplace.org.uk