Hate Crime support
Updated: 22 June 2015
Below shows a list of support available for victims of hate crime or hate incidents.
- Beaumont Society offer support to the Trans* community
- Galop offer support for the LGBT*Q+ community
- Disability Watford is a Watford and Three Rivers based information and support group for people with disability
- Community Security Trust (CST) is a charity that aims to protect British Jews from anti-Semitic threats
- Tell MAMA is a national project that monitors anti Muslim attacks and can provide support to victims of Islamophobic hate crime.
- Eastern European Resource Centre supports Eastern European communities including those who require support following hate crime
- Karma Nirvana support victims of honour based abused and forced marriages
- Three Rivers Community Support Service provides advice, information and holistic support to people where hate crime has impacted their mental health
- Beacon is Hertfordshire's is a care centre for victims
- Gate Herts is a support service and hate crime centre for members of the travelling community