Standards Hearing Panel - 9 October 2018
STANDARDS HEARING PANEL
NOTICE AND AGENDA
For a meeting to be held in the Penn Chamber, Three Rivers House, Rickmansworth, on Tuesday 9 October 2018 at 11am.
Members of the Hearing Panel:-
Councillors: Sarah Nelmes, Alex Hayward, Keith Martin and Parish Councillor Chris Mitchell
In attendance: Independent Person: Mr Nigel Gates.
Steven Halls, Chief Executive
26 September 2018
1. APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN -
2. EXCLUSION OF PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider if there are any reasons to exclude the press and public from the Hearing.
3. DECLARATION OF MEMBERS’ INTERESTS -
4. INTRODUCTIONS AND FORMAT OF HEARING
Attached Procedure for Local Determination Hearings under Localism Act 2011.Hearing Procedure
5. TO CONDUCT A HEARING INTO ALLEGATIONS THAT A PARISH/COMMUNITY COUNCILLOR HAS BREACHED THEIR COUNCIL’S CODE OF CONDUCT
A copy of the decision notice is available from the Committee Team on 01923 776611