Parking Services Member Working Party - 29 February 2016, 7pm
NOTICE AND AGENDA
For a meeting to be held in the Dickinson Room, Three Rivers House, Rickmansworth, on Monday 29 February 2016 at 7pm.
Members of the Working Party:-
Rupert Barnes Phil Brading Ralph Sangster Ann Shaw OBE
Martin Trevett vacancy
Steven Halls, Chief Executive
18 February 2016
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
To receive any declarations of interest.
3. DRAFT NOTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 3 FEBRUARY 2016
To agree the draft notes.16 02 03 Parking Services WP - draft notes
4. FURTHER DISCUSSION
The previous meeting of the Parking Working Party agreed increases to charges for certain permits, however, in order to close the finance gap, as previously required by Policy and Resources Committee, further changes / increases to our current charges are required.
Items for further discussion:
- Parking charges in Croxley Green and Abbots Langley.
- Areas of Station Road, Kings Langley, which do not currently have residents’ parking bays.
- Home Park Link Road, Kings Langley – may have to install yellow lines in other areas nearby.
- Any other areas that Members may wish to consider.
- Parking spaces around garages.
There is no formal report to be circulated prior to the meeting. Officers will present a verbal report.
5. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
6. DATE OF NEXT MEETING / FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS