Local Strategic Partnership - 23 June 2020 (12.30pm)
A remote meeting of the Local Strategic Partnership Board
WELCOME AND APOLOGIES
1. ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR 2020-22 5 mins
2. MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 12 November 2019Minutes LSP 12 November 2019
3. REVISED TERMS OF REFERENCE
Rebecca Young, Strategic Policy and Partnerships Manager to provide an overview of this item and the board to discuss the revised and updated Terms of Reference for the LSP.Terms-of-reference-june-2020
4. COVID 19 ACTION PLAN AND IMPACT ASSESSMENT
Andy Stovold, Head of Community Partnerships, to lead the discussion on Covid 19 Action Plan and Impact Assessment draft.Covid-19 impact assessment and action plan report
5. COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY (CIC)
Andy Stovold, Head of Community Partnerships, to provide overview of progress in development of a Community Interest Company.
6. SOS PROJECT - INTERIM EVALUATION
Teen and Parent Solutions, Project Managers and External Evaluators, to present the interim evaluation on the SOS Project and Youth Action Panels.Item 6 interim evaluation
7. YOUTH SERIOUS VIOLENCE CAMPAIGN VIDEO
Shivani Dave, Three Rivers District Council, to introduce this item.
8. POLICE AND CRIME COMMISSIONER UPDATE
Sara Miles to provide an update from the PCC Board.
9. AOBLabour market profile May 2020
DATES OF FUTURE MEETINGS:
27th October 10am