Community Governance Review Working Party meeting - 28 July 2016 at 6pm
NOTICE AND AGENDA
For a meeting to be held in the Penn Chamber, Three Rivers House, Rickmansworth, on Thursday 28 July 2016 at 6pm.
Members of the Working Party:-
Heather Kenison Sarah Nelmes Ralph Sangster Martin Trevett
Steven Halls, Chief Executive
20 July 2016
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2.DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
To receive any declarations of interest
TO DISCUSS THE PROVISIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE COMMUNITY GOVERNANCE WORKING PARTY MEETING OF 19 JULY 2016
Members are minded to recommend the following to Regulatory Services Committee, subject to discussions and views put forward at the CGR Working Party meeting on 28 July 2016:
- To have one Parish Council for the 3 wards which voted for a Parish Council, that is: Moor Park & Eastbury, Rickmansworth Town, and Penn & Mill End.
- To keep the current ward arrangements, and the current ward names for the new Parish Council.
- To have 9 councillors on the Parish Council, with 3 representing each ward.
- To have elections in May 2017, elected for 2yrs and then further elections in May 2019, to synchronise these with the majority of the other Parish Councils.
- And to consult, via the TRDC website, on the name for the new Parish Council.
Questions from members of the public
The Working Party requests that members of the public give notice of questions in advance of the meeting by email:
or by phone to the Committee Team on 01923 776611.
Please note that this agenda item will be limited to 1.5 hours.