There are five public libraries in the district. Hertfordshire County Council runs the Library Service and information about opening times, services and facilities can be accessed by clicking on the relevant library below.
- Abbots Langley - High Street, Abbots Langley, Herts WD5 0AP
- Chorleywood - Lower Road, Chorleywood, Herts WD3 5LB
- Croxley Green - Barton Way, Croxley Green, Herts WD3 3HB
- Rickmansworth - High Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1EH
- South Oxhey - Bridlington Road, South Oxhey, Herts WD1 6AG
Hertfordshire Library services currently offer two major online services. The Online Library Catalogue, which allows you to search for a book, reserve it, renew existing books or make a reservation, and an ability to book a session on one of our public library computers with the online Library Computer Bookings service.
Hertfordshire Library service also organises Toddler Tales, the perfect next step from Baby Rhyme Time, with a mix of lively stories and rhymes for you and your child to join in with. The stories chosen are aimed at toddlers and pre-school children but babies are welcome too. To view the schedule for libraries in Three Rivers, visit Hertfordshire County Council website
The charity Listening Books provide books on audio for anyone who suffers from an illness or disability and finds it difficult or impossible to hold or read a book.