- Political Office:District Councillor
- Party:Liberal Democrats
- Area of representation:Ward - Penn and Mill End
- Retirement year:2024
- Tel no:01923 776611 (ask for the Committee Team)
- Address:Three Rivers House, Northway
- Special positions:Lead Member for Community Safety and Partnerships
Co-Chair of Leisure, Environment and Community Committee
Vice Chair of Licensing Committee
Vice Chair of Regulatory Services Committee
- Committees/Panels:Equalities Sub-Committee
Leisure, Environment and Community Committee
Local Area Forum - Rickmansworth
Policy and Resources Committee
Regulatory Services Committee
I have been a Three Rivers Councillor for 25 years since 1992, originally representing Croxley Green and now Penn and Mill End. I have sat on most committees and panels and was previously Chairman of the Leisure Committee.
I have been an active Liberal since 1975.
I was born and brought up in Brent and moved to Manchester and then Harrow.
I am currently Lead Member for Community Safety and Chair of the Community Safety Partnership.
I am now retired. I have previously worked for organisations in both the private/public/ sectors, as a management trainee and teacher.
To contact me, please write, phone or e-mail using the details above.