- Political Office:District councillor
- Party:Liberal Democrats
- Area of representation:Ward - Leavesden
- Retirement year:2023
- Tel no:01923 468875
- Address:55 Chichester Way
- Special positions:Vice Chair of Council
- Committees/Panels:Licensing Committee
Local Area Forum - Abbots Langley
Regulatory Services Committee
I have been a Three Rivers Councillor since 2000, 17 years to date. I have been an active Liberal Democrat since the 1980s.
I was born in Harrow, brought up in Harrow and moved to Watford in 1988. I now live in Watford with my grown up children.
I work as a Patient Safety Midwife for the NHS at Watford General Hospital. I have worked for the NHS since 1982 when I started my student nurse training at Charring Cross Hospital. I trained as a midwife in the mid-80s and have worked at Watford almost since qualifying.
To contact me, please write, phone or e-mail using the details above.