In this section


When registering a death, you will need to provide:

  • a medical certificate of the cause of death from the deceased’s doctor
  • a certificate from the coroner

You can register a death on the Hertfordshire County Council website.

Bereavement support

Cruise Bereavement Support can help if you need someone to talk to following a bereavement.

Inland Revenue provides financial advice if you are bereaved.