Contact Details: Garages
The council has 1,149 garages to rent across the district. The exact locations and current availability can be found listed on the Rent a garage page.
If you require a skip to clear your garage, please contact Three Rivers District Council to arrange a licence. Unlicensed skips are not permitted anywhere on council owned land.
All our garages services are available online:
- Garages: Application Form to Rent a Council Owned Garage
- Garages: Direct Debit Enquiry on a Garage Account
- Garages: Garage Waiting List Enquiry
- Garages: General Enquiry on Garages
- Garages: Offer of a Garage Tenancy
- Garages: Rent Balance Enquiry on a garage Account
- Garages: Request a Repair on a Garage Rented from the Council
- Garages: Request to Terminate a Garage Tenancy
- Garages:Reporting the Death of a Garage Tenant
- Garages: Update on an Outstanding Repair or a General Maintenance Enquiry