How to pay your council tax
You are able to pay for your council tax in a number of convenient ways.
Direct debit/credit card/debit card: This is the quickest and easiest way to pay your council tax, business rates or for your garage rent. https://my.threerivers.gov.uk/
If you would like to arrange a new direct debit, or amend an existing direct debit, please use the council tax direct debit online system.
Council tax direct debit payments can be made on the 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th or 25th of the month.
Standing order/online banking
The council’s bank details are:
account name: Three Rivers District Council
sort code: 30-97-07
account number: 00912478
On any payment you must quote your reference number:
- Council tax: 9 digits in length beginning with 5
- Business rates: 9 digits in length beginning with 1
- Sundry invoice: 10 digits in length beginning with 7
- Garage rent: 14 digits in length beginning with 3
- Housing benefit overpayment: 8 digits in length beginning with 8
Pay by phone
Open 24/7 by calling 0345 606 6465.
How to pay your Council Tax