When you work for us, you can expect a great range of benefits. Our salaries are competitive, our holiday allowance is generous and we are part of a fantastic pension scheme.
What we provide
All this and a host of discounts, initiatives and loans are available to you when you join our friendly team.
Here’s a bit more detail:
- 28 days holiday, in addition to bank holidays. This rises to 30 days after 5 years' service
- Local Government Pension Scheme and a generous employer contribution
- Flexible working options including job share or compressed hours
- Tax-efficient childcare vouchers
Health and Wellbeing:
- Reduced gym membership at our local leisure centres
- All staff and their families have access to a free, confidential advice and counselling staff 24/7
- Free eye tests vouchers
- Access to Health and Wellbeing intranet hub
- Health & Wellbeing champion groups
Shopping and leisure discounts:
- Discounts at retailers across both Three Rivers and Watford
- Access to discounts activities and days out
Training and Development:
- Excellent training and development opportunities including Management and Leadership courses
- Payment of professional fees where these are required
- In-house training
- Paid time off for volunteering in the local community
At Three Rivers, we strongly believe we are an employer of choice. We provide a comprehensive benefits package, high quality training and career opportunities – all supported by our desire to make sure our staff are healthy and happy.