Transparency and openness in our work
As a public service organisation we are committed to being open and transparent in all our dealings. To help people access a range of information on the council, we have collected a set of links which you may find helpful to have in one place.
Suppliers and Payments
- Monthly reports of payments with an individual value of £500 or more made to suppliers.
- The Council's Contracts Register shows details of current contracts.
Procurement Card Transactions
Information about transactions made using corporate procurement cards can be downloaded below.
Organisational Chart and Salaries
- The Council's structure chart, showing all posts and salary grades.
- Current salary scales and allowances.
- Current job vacancies at the Council.
- The Chief Officer and Senior Staff Reward Policy, which includes the 'Pay Multiple' (the ratio between the highest paid salary and the median average salary of the whole of the authority's workforce.
Members' Allowances and Expenses
- The Members' Allowances paid to Councillors
Three Rivers District Council is committed to equality and diversity across the full spectrum of its services and in its role as an employer. This commitment is articulated in its equality objective and associated action plan, which identifies key actions the Council will take to ensure equalities for its workforce and that it reflects the community it serves. Our commitment goes beyond our statutory obligations and reinforces our corporate priority to ensure equality and diversity are at the heart of everything we do.
A breakdown of income and expenditure on the authority’s parking account, including details of revenue collected from on-street parking, off-street parking and Penalty Charge Notices is published in the Council's Parking Contractors' Annual Report, which are published on the Parking Penalties page.
Details of parking spaces in the district are published on the Car Parks page.
Policies, performance, external audits, key inspections and key indicators on the authorities' fiscal and financial position.
- The annual Statement of Accounts.
- The Annual Audit Letter and Financial Resilience Report.
- Monthly Budget Monitoring Reports.
Data of democratic running of the local authority, including:
Data about the counter fraud activities.
Trade Union Facility Time
The Council allows staff time for union duties/activities for Unison and GMB. We do not keep records of the amount of time spent by staff on union business. A ‘reasonable’ amount of time is allowed and this is monitored by the line manager. It is estimated that the total amount of time spent by staff on union business is less than 1 fte each year.