South Oxhey Initiative - News
Latest Construction Pictures
Latest Construction News
Changes to Station Approach - Work at Station Approach begins on 18 April to redevelop the retail space and the general area of Station Approach which is anticipated for completion October 2018.
- The former Barclays bank and the other retail units on the north side of Station Approach will be hoarded off.
- The pay & display car park located to the rear of Station Approach will be closed off for around one year, the minimum time possible to allow for construction works.
Access arrangements for Station Approach
- Access will be maintained at all times during the re-development via the use of the existing ramp
- Countryside Properties will close the stairs on the left hand side and this will re-open on 23 March 2018.
- Pedestrian access will be clearly separated from the works providing safe access to and from the Station.
- During the period of work two taxi spaces, two drop off spaces and two accessible parking spaces will be maintained together with a minimum of 10 parking spaces for public use.
- There will be a reduced loop accessible to the currently permitted traffic
- Buses will temporarily use the bus stop on Prestwick Road, at the top of Station Approach.
Should you have any queries, please contact Countryside’s Residents Liaison Officer Katherina Faulkner on 07753 915841
- Work starts on regeneration scheme in South Oxhey
- South Oxhey regeneration wins planning approval - March 2016
- Developers submit planning application - January 2016
- View the plans of Countryside Properties Ltd planning application (submitted 4 January 2016) - Application 16/0005/FUL
- Contract agreed for development - December 2015
- Developers chosen for the South Oxhey Initiative - May 2015
- Funding boost for the South Oxhey Initiative - February 2015
- South Oxhey precinct area to be modernised - February 2012