Croxley Green Skate Park
Croxley has concrete ramps designed in consultation with skaters, providing a smooth transitional course for all abilities. The park includes a mini half pipe, flat banks, quarter pipes, fun box, spine, half pyramid, jump box, grind blocks and rails.
- All children under the age of 18 must wear protective headgear (cycle or skate helmet). During supervised sessions, helmets are available to rent for a deposit of £5. Skateboards and Scooters are now also available to rent for a deposit of £10 per session!
- The Skate Park is an open access facility for all. We recommend that under 8's are supervised by a parent or carer.
- Supervised sessions are during Easter and summer school holidays only. Where our staff are first aid qualified and are available to provide advice and support if required. During supervised sessions the skate park will be closed in bad weather.
- Outside of these holiday times, the park is unsupervised.
Summer 2017 FREE supervised sessions
Supervised sessions at the skate park will start from Saturday 22nd July until Sunday 27th August 2017. Every day 10am - 7pm.
Monday – Saturday
- 10am - 1pm Skate only
- 1pm - 7pm BMX and Skate
- 10am - 1pm Skate only
- 1pm - 4pm BMX only
- 4pm - 7pm BMX and Skate
- We have equipment to hire and staff to offer guidance if needed.
Summer 2017 Skate Jams - it's FREE to join in
Want to show off your skills at skateboarding, scootering, or BMXing this summer? Come and join us from Friday 11th August until Sunday 13th August where you can take part in various prize winning competitions.
- Friday 11th August - Scooter Jams
- Saturday 12th August - Skate Jams
- Sunday 13th August - BMX Jams + stunt air bag
The Skate Jams is a great way to meet new people, develop your confidence and skills and even push yourself out of your comfort zone.
You don’t have to know how to skate, scooter or BMX! You can still enjoy the atmosphere by watching participants, listening to music and meeting new people. If you catch the bug, we will have very skilled skate staff to help you get on that board!
It's FREE to join in!!
Also - This May half term we ran a successful skate camp at the skate park. Please check out some photos of the camps below.
Please call us on 01923 776611 for more information. Baldwins Lane Recreation Ground, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, WD3 3LE
- Carpenders Park Skate & BMX park (WD19 5EW) - Our newest skate area, including a raised bowl with a spine, 2.2m high tombstone extension, mini ramp section, hip, and 0.5m high pump bump
- King George V Playing Fields, Mill End (WD3 8JN) - Concrete skate area with a shelter/seating area, grind rails and small ramp.
- Manor House Grounds, Abbots Langley (WD5 0DD) - Concrete skate area with a shelter/seating area, grind rails and ramps.
- Scotsbridge Playing Fields, Rickmansworth (WD3 1AT) - Concrete skate area with a shelter/seating area, grind rails and stepped ramp.
How do you rate the information on this web page?
Did this page give you the information you were looking for?
If you click on one of the faces you will be taken to an automated email. Unless you wish to add any extra comments or suggestions, just click on "send" to let us know how this page is performing. We will not keep your details unless you ask for a response.