Previous Parking Consultations
Details of previous consultations are shown below:
Proposed restrictions in various roads throughout the District
A consultation is underway until Friday 30 October on proposals in various roads around the district. The District Council is currently considering formal objections to the proposals.
Full details of the proposals can be found in the following documents:
- Notice of proposals (doc)
- Statement of reasons (doc)
- Draft Traffic Orders (pdf)
- Plans of proposed restrictions (pdf)
For general enquiries about these orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01923 776611.
Updates to parking restrictions in Northway and Goral Mead, Rickmansworth
No objections were received during the public consultation on these proposals.
The Order has now been made to limit the use of the disabled parking bay in Northway, to disabled badge holders who have a residents’ parking permit; and to, and update the order’s description of the existing permit parking bay in Goral Mead (zone A permit holders only, Mon-Sat 8.30am-6.30pm), shortly.
TRO 131129 - Eastbury Avenue, Northwood – waiting restrictions
- Eastbury Avenue
- Davenham Avenue
- Wellesley Avenue
- Watford Road
TRO140306 - implementing parking and waiting arrangements at:
- Moor Lane, Rickmansworth
- Grove Road, Rickmansworth
- Springwell Avenue, Rickmansworth
- Oak Hill Close, Mill End
TRO 140212 - changes to waiting and parking restrictions at:
- The Parade, Prestwick Road and Bridlington Road, South Oxhey
- Tudor Parade, Berry Lane, Mill End
- Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green
TRO 140212 - Time Limited Parking outside shops.
7th March 2014 - Additional Consultation of Businesses at the following Locations:
- The Parade and Bridlington Road, South Oxhey – doc “South Oxhey"
- 41 to 53, Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green – doc “Baldwins Lane”
- 1 to 11, Tudor parade, Mill End – doc “Tudor Parade”
TRO 140214 - changes to existing parking arrangements at:
- The Community Way off-street car park, Croxley Green
- Barton Way Recreation Grounds off-street car park, Croxley Green
TRO 131119 - Chorleywood Permit Parking Area - Zone 'OW' extension
TRO 2014 No. 01 - waiting restrictions and/or prohibitions (yellow lines) at:
- Berry Lane, Rickmansworth
- Junction of Grove Road and Springwell Avenue, Rickmansworth
- Junction of Loudwater Lane and Chorleywood Road, Rickmansworth
- High Elms Lane, Watford
- Denham Way Service Road and Chalfont Road
TRO 2014 No. 02 - waiting restrictions and/or prohibitions (yellow lines) at:
- The Fairway and Eastbury Road Junction with Batchworth Lane, Northwood
- The junction of Ardross Avenue with Batchworth Lane, Northwood
- Furtherfield, Abbots Langley
- Hallowes Crescent, South Oxhey
- Denham Way, Chalfont Road and Oakhill Close, Mill End
- Moor Lane, south service road, Rickmansworth
- Barton Way recreation ground access road, Croxley Green
- Ellesborough Close and Ashridge Drive, South Oxhey
- Ainsdale Road and Gosforth Lane, South Oxhey
Consulting residents of 39/32 to 69/62, Blacketts Wood Drive and 25/16 to 31/26, Brushwood Drive, Chorleywood.
These two previous sets of consultation documents have been provided for background information:
1st Consultation (26-07-2012) (pdf)
The Consultation ended on 20th December 2013.
Consultation - Blacketts Wood Drive (29-11-2013) (pdf)
Eastbury Avenue, Northwood
Consulting residents of Eastbury Avenue between Eastglade and Watford Road.
Consultation - Eastbury Avenue (29-11-2013) (pdf)
Proposed amendments to Chorleywood Outer Area Traffic Regulation Order
A number of minor typographical errors and administrative errors have been identified in The Three Rivers (Various Roads, Chorleywood Outer Area)(Parking Places) Order 2006, and earlier amendments to that order. We are therefore proposing to correct these. Details of the proposals, the reason for making them, and the earlier Traffic Regulation Orders that are affected can be found in the documents below.
TRO 2014 No 06 ref 140306 - Notice of Making
Alterations to recently proposed (but not yet implemented) double yellow lines at:
- Grove Road junction with Springwell Avenue
- More Lane, Rickmansworth
- Oakhill Close, Maple Cross
TRO 2014 No 04 (Ref 140212) - THE THREE RIVERS (VARIOUS ROADS INCLUDING THE PARADE, SOUTH OXHEY) (PARKING AND WAITING MANAGEMENT) ORDER 2014
Time Limited On-Street Parking:
- The Parade, South Oxhey
- 41 to 53, Baldwins Lane, Croxley green
2014 No 05 (Ref 140214) - THE THREE RIVERS (RICKMANSWORTH) (OFF STREET PARKING PLACES) ORDER 2006 (AMENDMENT No. 2) ORDER 2014
Time Limited Off-street Parking:
- The community Way Car Park, Croxley Green
- The Barton Way Recreation Ground Car Park, Croxley Green
Parking ConsultationsPrevious Parking Consultations