Job Vacancies at Three Rivers
Here is a list of all the jobs currently available at Three Rivers District Council. To view the full advertisement for a post and how to apply simply click on the position you are interested in.
POSITION: Customer Services Representatives
SALARY: Starting salary £21,501 (incl of Local Weighting)
CLOSING: Sunday 2nd July, 2017
SALARY: £7.85 - £9.95 per hour
POSITION: Level 2 / Level 3 Qualified Playworker
SALARY: £7.85 - 9.95 per hour
SALARY: N/A Volunteer
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform all applicants as to whether or not they have been shortlisted. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
For jobs with other Councils & Organisations in Hertfordshire see the links below.
- NCS The Challenge is a government programme that brings together 15 – 17 year olds, from a range of different backgrounds, to make a difference in their community.
- Watford Borough Council
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Broxbourne Borough Council
- Dacorum Borough Council
- East Herts District Council
- Hertsmere Borough Council
- North Herts Borough Council
- St Albans City and District Council
- Stevenage Borough Council
- Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
Follow us Twitter @ThreeRiversDC to receive job alerts
Keep up to date with our e-newsletters for the latest Council news and information
Three Rivers District Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the employment and career development of disabled people.
To demonstrate our commitment we use the Disability Symbol which is awarded by the employment service. As a symbol user will offer every disabled applicant who meets the essential criteria of the person specification for the post an interview. For more information view our Comprehensive Equality Policy (doc)