The results of the Parliamentary elections for the 3 constituencies in the Three Rivers district, held on Thursday 8 June 2017 can be downloaded below.
News: last chance to have your say on Parliamentary constituency boundaries
Did you know Parliamentary constituency boundaries are changing to make them fairer and more equal? You can view the Boundary Commission for England’s proposals and see what other people have already said about your local area online here: www.bce2018.org.uk. You will find an interactive map that’s quick and easy to use to respond to the consultation in minutes. These proposals are a result of your feedback from public consultations in September 2016 and March 2017. This the last chance to have your say. The Boundary Commission for England is an independent body that is reviewing proposals to reduce the number of constituencies in England to make them more of an equal size.
For more information, you can read the full press release.
The wards within Three Rivers are part of the following constituencies:
South West Hertfordshire
- Carpenders Park (part – Parish Ward of Ashridge)
- Chorleywood North and Sarratt
- Chorleywood South and Maple Cross
- Moor Park and Eastbury
- Oxhey Hall and Hayling (part – Parish Ward of Hayling)
- Penn and Mill End
- Rickmansworth Town
- South Oxhey
- Gade Valley (part – Parish Ward of Primrose Hill)
- Abbots Langley and Bedmond (part – Bedmond part of Abbots Langley and Bedmond)
- Abbots Langley and Bedmond (part – Abbots Langley part of Abbots Langley and Bedmond)
- Carpenders Park (part – Parish Ward of Carpenders Park)
- Gade Valley (part – Parish Ward of Abbots Langley West and Parish Ward of Hunton Bridge and Langleybury)
- Oxhey Hall and Hayling (part – Parish Ward of Oxhey Hall)
The results of previous General Elections for the South West Hertfordshire, St Albans and Watford constituencies can be downloaded below.