Business and Planning Act 2020 Off Sales provision
The Business and Planning Bill 2020 allows a relaxation of the off sales provision. The BPA 2020 makes the following changes:
- Off sales will be allowed when the premises is open for on sales until 23:00
- Any condition on the licence that would prevent off sales is temporarily suspended.
- Off sales can be allowed in an open container
- Deliveries can be made to a residential or business address
- Off sales can be made into spaced not covered by a premises licence
- Club certificates are not included
- Police have a summary off sales review process if required.
This provision will be in place until 30 September 2021.