Contact Details: Health and Safety
Three Rivers District Council is committed to maintaining and encouraging a safe environment for everyone who lives in, works in or visits the district.
To ensure this, we undertake a number of activities including:
- Undertaking a proactive programme of inspections of the many public premises throughout the district under our jurisdiction.
- Investigating accidents at work and complaints about designated premises.
- Protecting the health and safety of people attending public events.
- Registering and inspecting premises carrying out tattooing, ear piercing, electrolysis and acupuncture.
- Providing information about basic fire precaution tips to help protect your home and family from accidents.
Three Rivers House