You can register for self service, make a claim on line, pay on line ....
Click on the links below to access online services. All our online services are available at My Three Rivers
Revenues and Benefits
- Council Tax - view your Council Tax details, sign up for a Direct Debit, search for a Council Tax band.
- Click here to apply for a Single Person Discount.
- Housing Benefits - view your Housing Benefit details
- Landlord - view your tenant's details
- Business Rates - view your Business Rates details, sign up for a Direct Debit, search for a Business Rates Rateable Value
Claim on-line and register for self-service
If you want to claim Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction, you can now do this on line. It is quicker and easier and means your claim will get to us quicker! Click here to claim Housing Benefit On-line
If you already receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction you can check you claim on-line Click here to register for self service
Details of current and previous Planning Applications may be viewed on Planning Online. You can also submit comments on pending applications using this facility.
Planning Applications can be submitted to the Council electronically, by using the Planning Portal
Submit-a-plan allows registered users to submit Building Control applications electronically to the Council.