Local Elections

Information about the District and Parish Council elections that will be held on 7 May 2015 is published on our main Elections page.


Following the elections on Thursday 22 May 2014, the composition of Three Rivers District Council is now:

Liberal Democrat = 23 seats
Conservative = 13 seats
Labour = 3 seats

Results of previous local elections can be downloaded below.

District Council Elections

The results of previous District Council elections can be downloaded below.

Parish Council Elections

Parish Council elections take place every four years. There are five Parish Councils within the district - Abbots Langley, Chorleywood, Croxley Green, Sarratt and Watford Rural. The Rickmansworth area does not have a Parish Council.

The results of previous Parish Council elections can be downloaded below.

County Council Elections

County Council elections take place every four years.  There are 6 Hertfordshire County Divisions within the Three Rivers district.  The next County Council election will take place in 2017.

The results of  previous County Council elections for the 6 Divisions in Three Rivers can be downloaded below.

Further information about the County Council elections, including results of all County Council elections held in Hertfordshire can be found on the Hertfordshire County Council website.

If you wish to contact an officer for information about Electoral Registration or Elections please see the Officer Contact Page.