Head of Revenues and Benefits
£65,122 - £69,306 (including travel and fringe allowance)
Full Time, Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a highly driven individual to lead our shared Revenues and Benefits Service across Watford Borough Council and Three Rivers District Council.
The role will involve:-
- Leading, promoting and implementing the vision for Revenues & Benefits shared service and continuing to improve the relevant technologies and new ways of
working in a way that meets the needs of both organisations
- Identifying, delivering and managing the expectations of the internal stakeholders and customers on an ongoing basis.
- Leading the effective and efficient delivery of the service to agreed SLAs and KPIs together with associated service reporting, managing the wider agenda on council
tax collection, benefits administration and sundry debts at management boards the programme board and the Joint Committee.
- Leading and managing the Revenues & Benefits service so that it is consistently providing a first class service that is efficient, effective, customer and delivery
focused and resilient.
- Defining and leading the delivery of the future strategy and development of the Revenues & Benefits shared service
This post will be subject to a Disclosure Scotland check.
Closing date for applications is 10th March 2016
An application pack for this position can be downloaded from the panel to the right of this advert.
Alternatively you can contact our Customer Service Centre.