Fixed Penalty Notices
It's only fair that we should all be able to be proud of our clean streets and low crime rates.
Environmental Enforcement Officers and Police Community Support Officers, can issue fixed penalty notices for offences from graffiti and littering to abandoning a vehicle, fly tipping and contamination of recycling.
Offences and Fines
- Abandoning a vehicle : £200
- Depositing litter : £75
- Unauthorised distribution of literature : £75
- Failure to produce waste carrier registration documents : £300
- Graffiti and fly posting : £75
- Waste receptacles (placing the wrong items in your recycling boxes, brown bin & refuse bin) : £60
- Failure to produce waste transfer notes : £300
- Fly tipping £300
For more information on Fixed Penalty Notices, please contact the Customer Services Centre on 01923 776611 or e-mail email@example.com
Fixed Penalty NoticesFlypostingFlytippingGraffiti RemovalStreet Sweeping