Benefits of working with us
07th December 2015
When you work for us, you can expect a great range of benefits. Our salaries are competitive, our holiday allowance generous and we are part of a fantastic pension scheme.
What we provide
All this and a host of discounts, initiatives and loans are available to you when you join our friendly team.
Here’s a bit more detail:
- All staff are entitled to 28 days holiday, in addition to bank holidays. This rises to 30 days after five years’ service.
- We will enrol you in the Local Government Pension Scheme and to which the employer contributes.
- We are part of a national childcare voucher scheme.
- Flexible working options including job share or compressed hours.
- You can access fantastic discounts including reduced gym membership at our local leisure centres, and at lots of retailers across Three Rivers and Watford.
- 20% EE discount available for all employees (12 month + Contracts Only). This is an online offer only.
- All staff and their families have access to a free, confidential advice and counselling staff 24/7.
- Paid time off for volunteering in the local community.
- Excellent training and development opportunities including Management and Leadership courses.
- The Council have access to Skillmakers, which is an online hub supported by a knowledgeable team that helps find local solutions to training and corporate social responsibility.
At Three Rivers, we strongly believe we are an employer of choice. We provide a comprehensive benefits package, high quality training and career opportunities – all supported by our desire to make sure our staff are healthy and happy.